Sunday, November 13, 2016

It's Sunday

It's a cold Sunday and I am warm and toasty in our sweet little home.  Christmas music has been on along with the twinkling Christmas lights.  


I have so much fun decorating for Christmas and am actually a little late this year.  I know, gasp, is she being serious?!


Yep!  Christmas is something that I think about all year long.  The feelings it evokes deep within my soul keeps me going and gives me hope every day.  Not just with decorating, but what it truly stands for....HOPE.


God never ceases to amaze me with his gentleness.  For someone that could smite us all, He gives us so much love and tolerance.


If only we could all see this and just accept it....we could all come together in peace.


And just think, we'd all be HAPPY!


Everything would be peaceful and calm.


Oh how I wish one day we will all come together and actually love each other.  What a day that will be!


God holds the keys to it all and will have the last word.  Not mine, not your's, but HIS.

Happy Sunday to you all and remember.....God loves us ALL!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and touching message, precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola mi querida hna melanie. Unas imágenes muy encantadoras de tu hermoso hogar. Si , es muy linda la Navidad, porque celebramos el nacimiento de nuestro amado Salvador. A Él sea toda la gloria, la honra y la alabanza. Tienes un hogar muy romántico, acogedor, agradable, me encanta . Muchos besitos mi hna, Dios los bendiga 😙😙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sweet Sunday to you Sweet Melanie! I agree with you-God does have the key to it all. Blessings to you- ox Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love looking at your beautiful home, and the peaceful calm feelings it evokes! Thank you for sharing. I love what you wrote today.

    That is my prayer this week, too. For each one who doesn't know Him, to come. . .

    I am also praying daily that God will bring Mr. Trump thru a Damascus Road experience, and that the world will see that Saul become a Paul before their very eyes. Can you imagine the glory God would receive? The number of changed lives in the world? I invite all who are willing to pray this with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post..
    See my new blog
    www.govtweb.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Melanie, I was feeling kind of down, and needing to see some beautiful pictures...I thought of your beautiful home and loving Christian witness. So I've spent about an hour reading your blog tonight. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary. Loved reading the love story and seeing your beautiful dress, pictures of your daughters in the snow, your animals, your decorating escapades, and your darling hubby. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Look forward to seeing your Christmas decorations. Peace to you & yours! Mary in VA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie