Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pink

There is something about the right shade of PINK that I always seem to be drawn to.  Maybe it has to do with me being a little girl at heart or that the color just makes me feel just squishy inside.  One thing for sure is that I love it!

Recently a friend of mine offered me some things so I jumped on them.  One of them being a clump of silk flowers that were going to be thrown away.

I tore them apart and added touches to my arrangements inside and put the rest out on the porch for some much needed spring freshness.  Those photos will come later.


So come on in and see how pretty they made the white flowers look.


It added what I was really wanting...the perfect shade of PINK.


This little arrangement was crying for some color and more blooms.  


They go nicely with this blush pink rug I ordered from Overstock.com.
I have one more for our entry door...I dare anyone to wipe their muddy shoes on it...  (Grinning)


Here's a close up of the shade that I made to go over the chandy.  All of the pinks are so cheerful this time of year.  Everything is so gloomy outside while Spring is waiting patiently to bloom.  

I definitely need some cheer.  I know we all do!

I just wanted to share some spring cheer and tell you that I am praying for your days to be blessed with good health and lots of love...but most importantly, may they be blessed with the presence of God in your hearts.





4 comments:

  1. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who needs your beautiful touches of cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, Thank you for your sweet prayers of good health. I loved the wreath on your door. Your home is so nice, love the things you have done to it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colors you are adding to your all white decor. They give the eye something to rest on. Pretty, pretty, thanks, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your house and style! The sink skirt is the sweetest thing ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie