Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just a little Update

I haven't been able to go and see my Aunt due to health problems for me.  But I have talked on the phone with her and it is so nice to hear her voice.  She's still doing well, just a little down though.  Please pray for her...I know she sees this long road ahead of her, so anyone would get depressed.  But as I've said, she's a strong lady and God has brought  her this far not to just drop her on her keester. 

Now for me, please keep me in your prayers also....I don't know exactly what is wrong but I feel it is my heart.  So many signs are leading that way. Whatever they find, I know God has my back!

Ok, now onto the pretty stuff!

I found a place for that mirror...took me awhile to get the strength up to hang it, but I really like it here.


I love this room...it gets so much sunlight even on rainy days like today.  I love laying on the bed looking out and seeing my flowers.


It's a peaceful place to go and just think.


It's so nice and quiet here.


And I think the mirror adds some charm to my old window.  Maybe I need to move in here for the summer...it sure does feel like a summer porch like back in the good ole days!


My petunias are doing well from all of the rain we've had...but everything is so wet and dirty now.  I have my work cut out for me when it dries up.  Maybe I can sweet talk the family into helping me. wink wink


Tonight, Sara is heading out to see Elton John live...doesn't she look stunning?  I think he needs to write a song about her and her red hair and blue eyes.  What do you think?

I hope you all are having a blessed week.  May God be with each end everyone of you!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room Melanie. Great little mirror. Sara is a beauty. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I will be praying for the good lord to heal both you and your dear aunt...
    I also been having my own health issues.....
    Your daughter is beautiful ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is pretty, pretty and what fun! Love the mirror and so want that room! Prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie- I am very concerned about your heart problem. They really need to process you quickly...you know your body best and if that doctor can't take care of you-please keep looking until you find one that will take you seriously. I don't want to scare you -but you need to have this looked at now!!! That is nothing to mess around with.

    Your mirror is perfect there and I love the "feel" to that sweet spot- it does remind me of an old fashioned sleeping porch--the best kind!

    Your daughter looks beautiful. I hope she has a lot of fun at the Elton John concert.

    Praying for your Aunt Judy AND FOR YOU! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers lifted for both of you. Hope you get to feeling better soon :) Your home is GORGEOUS :)

    Hugs,

    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers are coming your way Melanie and for your Aunt too. I hope they find out what is messing with you and they can fix it soon. I know you are probably scared with the not knowing but know we all love you and have your back in blogland too. I believe in the power of prayer I have seen it work. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love where you added the mirror...in fact, I really love that room. You are right, I think it looks very quiet and peaceful! Praying for your aunt as well as your health! Hope you find some answers and relief. Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie